Memory profiling for .NET developers
Moderators: StephenC, Alex.Davies, AndrewH, melvyn.harbour
Will this also apply to the selection for the Baseline snapshot selection which also resets when ever a new snapshot is taken?
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:44 pm
I've split this topic, because it's unrelated to the filter not sticking.
We thought long and hard about what should happen to the baseline when you take a new snapshot (and changed our minds a lot of times). What do you think should be the behaviour?
Remember we need a defined behaviour when:
- Initially taking a second snapshot
- Taking another snapshot after that
- Moving the baseline to something else then taking a snapshot
And the behaviour needs to be consistent and predictable.
Red Gate .NET Tools
- Posts: 335
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:23 pm
- Location: Cambridge, uk
Return to ANTS Memory Profiler Previous Versions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest