Compares and synchronizes MySQL database content
Moderators: Chris Auckland, eddie davis, Michael Christofides
1. How does MySQL Data Compare deals with InnoDB tables, especially with foreign keys? Is has been tested well in this scenario?
2. With license for one user can I use it with different databases, on different hosts, or are there some limitations?
Database designer at zawory kulowe
sp. z o.o.
Last edited by BillyK
on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:08 pm
1. MySQL Data Compare is used by a lot of our customers against InnoDB tables, but as always we recommend you use a trial version of the software to make sure it works for you and review the deployment script before running it while you get familiar with what the tool is doing.
2. We limit the number of machines you can activate the tool(s) on, but the number of databases/servers you can connect to is unlimited. So by default a single user is given two activations, for example for use on a Laptop and desktop machine.
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:37 pm
- Location: Red Gate Software
Return to MySQL Data Compare
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests