SQL Server performance monitoring and alerting
Moderators: eddie davis, priyasinha, Adam, chriskelly, Chris Lambrou, Chris Spencer
I have installed SQL Monitor 3 and trying to setup on IIS. I am getting following error.
HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
I have created a new website and pointing to the correct folder.
I have done following setting in the Application Pool that points to this new website created in IIS.
- .NET framework version: 2.0
- Enable 32 Application: true
- Managed Pipeline mode: Classic
- Process Model > Identity: networkservices / applicationpoolidentity (tried both)
I am still getting this error. Any help is appreciated.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:14 pm
Thanks for your post. It sounds like your IIS is having some configuration issues. We have opened a support request and will be in contact with you soon.
Red Gate Software Ltd.
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:13 pm
I have the same exact issue. Was this ever resolved ? IIS-7 new install of sql monitor.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:32 pm
Return to SQL Monitor 2
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests