Code profiling for .NET developers.
Moderators: AndrewH, melvyn.harbour, james.billings, Laura Morley, dene.boulton
I have a problem profiling my app which uses the JSON.net library. http://json.codeplex.com/
. It reports the following exception: VerificationException: Operation could destabilize the runtime.
And yes, my app runs smoothly when it is not profiling. Thanks!
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:52 pm
- Location: Singapore
We've seen this previously- it's due to some tighter security that's incompatible with line level timings.
You can get around it by changing some of the Json source:
- find JsonWriter.cs
- comment out "[assembly:System.Security.SecurityTransparent]"
- expand the "properties" folder
- comment out "[assembly:AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers]" in the #if !SILVERLIGHT region
- rebuild your solution
With those changes, it should hopefully work. You can uncomment the lines again when you release your app if you wish.
- Posts: 1144
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:10 am
- Location: My desk.
Return to ANTS Performance Profiler 7
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests