SQL Virtual Restore: Rapidly mount live, fully functional databases direct from backups
Moderators: eddie davis, Colin Millerchip, fionag
So it doesn’t seem like this is a feature that is currently inside of virtual restore.. Perhaps someone can enlighten me:
Using Virtual restore:
1. Restore a Full DB with option Read Only (STANDBY) so that I can restore a Diff again..?
2. Virtual restore completes
3. Now I want to restore a Diff on the Read only db - but the SQL utility doesnt allow only diff's?
Is this feature even possible?
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:35 am
This is possible, however you would need to script this as a TSQL batch, SVR fully supports diff backups
Product Management - HyperBac Technologies
Red Gate Software
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Tue May 25, 2010 12:10 am
Return to SQL Virtual Restore 2
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests