Explore, browse and analyze .NET assemblies
Moderators: Luke Jefferson, Charles Brown, StephenC, Alex.Davies, Greg.Tillman, melvyn.harbour
Reflector 22.214.171.1242. I'll describe what I'm seeing in my environment, though I'm sure you can recreate the issue using other specific assemblies.
- Open Reflector on a Windows Server 2008 with Windows Identity Foundation, .NET 3.5, and .NET 4.0 installed. The important part here is that WIF is bound to .NET 3.5 (mscorlib 126.96.36.199).
- Create a new list with .NET 4.0 assemblies.
- Open the GAC and add Microsoft.IdentityModel to the list of assemblies (that's from WIF).
- Do File -> Reorder Assemblies.
- The reordered list has BOTH mscorlib 188.8.131.52 (which was there from the original list you created) AND mscorlib 184.108.40.206 (mysteriously added during the reorder).
I don't expect the contents of the list to change during reorder.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:56 pm
Thanks for reporting this. It will be fixed in the next EAP.
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:42 pm
Return to .Net Reflector 6.x and .NET Reflector 6.x Pro
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests