Explore, browse and analyze .NET assemblies
Moderators: Luke Jefferson, Charles Brown, StephenC, Alex.Davies, Greg.Tillman, melvyn.harbour
Using Reflector 22.214.171.1242:
- Create a new list of assemblies.
- Open the disassembler so you see the attributes on one of the assemblies.
- Do File -> Reorder Assemblies.
- Watch the tab well - you see tabs getting created and disappearing as the reorder occurs.
It might be a good idea to block the UI from updating while the reorder occurs so you don't see the tab well going crazy.
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:56 pm
Thats a good idea ... could run the Close All Windows command, then the reorder command. That would take you back to the starting place. Or could take account of the current item open in the disassembler windows (if any), close all windows, reorder, then open the previously saved current item. If the navigation history is kept, then could just use that.
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:34 pm
- Location: Seattle, WA
Return to .Net Reflector 6.x and .NET Reflector 6.x Pro
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests