Thanks for your post. Colour coding by object type is available within the tool, although a little hidden.
These are the steps to perform the colour coding:
1) Use the filter to filter out all object types except (for example) tables
2) Highlight first table by left clicking on it
3) Hold down the shift key, and then click on the last table
4) All tables should now be highlighted
5) Right click on highlighted tables and select Properties
You should now be able to change the fill and text colour. You will then need to save the project to have this available again. Unfortuantely, there isn't a global colour setting for object types available in the tool.
Red Gate Software Ltd
+44 (0)870 160 0037 ext. 8569
1 866 RED GATE ext. 8569