For Subversion / Team Foundation System
users, the v2.0 Release Candidate (RC) is now available!
- Static Data – Source control your reference data alongside your schema directly from SSMS
- Shared Model – Know who is making changes to the shared db, commit only your own changes by default, and we fixed the conflict issue (you will need to unlink and relink any existing linked dbs if you want to change to this model)
- Evaluation Repository - Try out SQL Source Control with a local SVN repository to have a quick and easy evaluation
Download the v2 SVN/TFS RC
We need your feedback:
- If you have any issues, please post them on this support forum or contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any suggestions for new features, enhancements, or things you would like to see, then please vote or comment on our Suggestion Forum
If you are using VSS, Vault, Vault Pro (Fortress), Mercurial, GIT, or any other source control system
, then sign up for our Early Access Program
to get information about a releases that support these systems.