A SQL Server Management Studio add-in to source control your database in Subversion or Team Foundation Server.
Moderators: Chris Auckland, David Atkinson, sherr, PhilScrace
If you create a login with user mapping, then delete both and recreate but use a different login name to the user, this is correctly picked up in the compare.
However, it is not actually committed to source control and keeps reappearing every time.
1. Create login usera with mapping to usera in the database.
2. Delete both login and user
3. Create new login called userb with a mapping to usera in the database.
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:47 pm
Thanks for your post!
I've opened a support ticket for this and I'll contact you directly shortly.
- Posts: 1144
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:10 am
- Location: My desk.
Return to SQL Source Control 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests