Explore, browse and analyze .NET assemblies
Moderators: Luke Jefferson, Charles Brown, StephenC, Alex.Davies, Greg.Tillman, melvyn.harbour
There is serious bug in Reflector. It displays bad version for resources on PC where .NET framework 4.0 is installed.
1. Open C:\\Windows\\Microsoft.NET\\Framework\\v2.0.50727\\system.resources.dll (it may be in another subfolder, depending on your locale) in Reflector.
2. Display assemblie's resources. Reflector displays "System.String, mscorlib, version=22.214.171.124". It is 2.0 assembly and reflector displays version for 4.0 runtime!
3. The same problem exists with resources that have version of resource explicitly set. Open some assembly containing resources of type Bitmap, System.Drawing, Version=126.96.36.199. View this assembly in binary viewer. You will see System.Drawing, Version=188.8.131.52. Open it in reflector. You will see System.Drawing, Version=184.108.40.206
Version of Reflector: 220.127.116.11
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:46 am
Thanks for reporting this. I've logged it in the bug tracking system as issue RP-773.
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:42 pm
Return to .Net Reflector 6.x and .NET Reflector 6.x Pro
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests