A SQL Server Management Studio add-in to source control your database in Subversion or Team Foundation Server.
Moderators: Chris Auckland, David Atkinson, sherr, PhilScrace
Will the tool support versioning our SQL Server database diagrams in a future release?
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:38 pm
It's something we would consider if there's sufficient demand. I'd be interested if anyone else has this requirement. Please post to this thread!
Thanks for the feature request,
Red Gate Software
- Posts: 1124
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:54 pm
- Location: Twitter: @dtabase
I would love to see this feature as well. We use diagrams quite a bit.
* Using "dedicated database" development model, diagrams can be shared. This is important as they are part of the documentation of the system, and should be updated as the system is changed
* Allows the history of the diagrams to be preserved
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:11 pm
Hey how's the outlook on this feature? I would definitely love to see this ability added. It's the only reason I still end up creating database backups manually. I'd like to just be able to have it all done in one shot in SQL Source Control.
Let me know if this is something on the radar or not. Thanks!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:47 pm
Return to SQL Source Control 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests